Information For Tenants
Our friendly and professional team are dedicated to finding the right property for you and then ensuring that you receive our best attention throughout your Tenancy.
Once we have discussed the properties which may suit your requirements, viewings will be arranged at a time convenient to you wherever possible. You will be accompanied by a member of staff who will give advice and answer queries. Specific enquiries may need to be referred to the landlord.
RELEVANT LETTING FEES AND TENANT PROTECTION INFORMATION
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments;
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Heale Property Management Ltd ‘the Agent’);
- Holding Deposit: up to 1 week’s rent
- Deposit: up to 5 week’s rent
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent);
For English properties:
- Payment of up to £50.00 + VAT if you want to change the Tenancy Agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% + Bank of England Base Rate
- Payment of the reasonable costs incurred for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable;
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
- Other permitted payments
- Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractualdamages.
- Tenant protection